Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our 30 Day Paleo Plan Begins June 1st

The emails are rolling in, curiosities are high, people are pondering... Can I really go without grains and dairy for a whole month?

On your own - like I did a few years back, it was a bumpy start, lots of trial and errors, and a few late night cheats to get me through.  But the truth is, a Paleo diet is quiet easy (especially in the summer months) and family friendly - if you have some support.

I'm really excited about sharing the great recipes I've discovered, and seeing the transformation occur.  Letting go of dairy and grains for most can be life changing (no kidding), for others they will feel the best they have ever felt.

And this program launches our on-line studio!  So even if your not here, you can join us.  So excited!

Please feel free to post your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment